- About Us
- Video Courses
- Contact Us
Unix Commands & Shell Scripting for Testers
This course is specially designed for Software Testing professionals, This will take students from basic level to advance with decent pace videos.
Here we will cover Unix commands which we can use in daily QA activities and also we have covered many interview question which are asked in interviews.
In today’s competitive environment, companies need software testers who are having good understand of Unix/Linux command and shell scripting.
In many domain like Telecom, Unix commands and shell scripting are basic prerequisite to start working.
This course if very useful for professional who are looking opportunities in Manual and Automation Testing.
Who is the target audience?
- This is specially meant for software testers who are not familiar or having only basic knowledge of Unix/ Linux, it will take you to basic to advance level of concepts
- Why tester need to learn Unix?
- Basic Commands
- Working with Log File
- Process Command
- Data Backup Commands
- Working with Memory
- File Comparison
- Advance Process Work
- Search Commands
- Misc command
- Network Command
- User Commands
- Environment Variables
- What is Sudo
- Java Installation
- Search data in more than 1 files
- What is Grep | Search data in 1 file
- Search data in all files of current directory
- Search data by ignoring case
- Search Data: Display Line Number
- Search Data: With exact word
- Search Data: Display File Name
- Search Data: By ignoring given text
- Search Data: Multiple Content
- Search Multiple data with egrep
- IMPORTANT——- Task for Students —–: Search Lines having text
- IMPORTANT——- Task for Students —–: Search Count
- IMPORTANT——- Task for Students —–: Search specific count only
- Shell Basics
- First Shell Script
- Variables in Shell Scripts
- User Interaction for Inputs
- Command Line Arguments
- Condition Handling – If else
- Condition Handling – Multiple Conditions
- Condition Handling – Logical AND/OR
- For Loop